LearningRMPS.com is a completely free to use site. And is used by thousands of people each month. It was originally set up to help my own students without the need for a password or log in. It has grown and as such the domain itself costs over £100 a year to keep the site running. This comes from my own money. I have no sponsorship or income from ads. If you feel you benefit from the site please donate what you think it is worth to you.
This is a great website that talks you through all the things you need to know about Jesus.
In the National 5 and Higher Exam – you will need to know Who Jesus was, Beliefs about him, his teachings, what impact he had as well as basic information about his life.
You may be asked to reflect on who he was in relation to God. Also you should be able to describe a few parables in detail.
This Website – REQuest is really easy to use and helpful at guiding you through Jesus’ life.
Why not use it to answer some of these questions.
- Create a timeline of key events in Jesus’ life.
- What is the significance of the Incarnation (Birth of Jesus) to Christians (4)
- What are Christian Beliefs about Jesus? (4)
- Explain what is meant by the Holy Trinity. (4)
- Jesus is often referred to as the Messiah – What does this mean? (4)
- Jesus taught people how to live by using parables.
- Summarise 2 parables and their meanings.
- Explain how Jesus used Parables to teach people how to live their lives (4)
- Summarise the Easter Story. (4)
- How do Christians celebrate this? (4)
The website also has lots of other information for revision. I will pinpoint some other parts.